What is Hip Labral Tear?
A hip labral tear is an injury to the labrum, the soft tissue that covers the acetabulum (socket) of the hip. A hip labral tear can be caused by injury, structural problems, or degenerative issues. Symptoms include pain in the hip or stiffness. A hip labral tear can be treated nonsurgically, or with surgery in severe cases..
Symptoms of Hip Labral Tear?
- Pain in or around the hip joint, low back or buttock region
- Pain in the groin or front of leg
- Stiffness/pain with movement
- Limping or instability on your feet
- Limited movement of the hip or spine
- Weakness or atrophy in the muscles in the upper leg
Causes of Hip Labral Tear
- Injury to the hip including falling or bumping
- Overuse of the hip
- Repetitive motions or positions that put pressure on the hip
Hip Labral Tear Solutions in NJ
Here at Performance Rehabilitation, we have many options to treat your hip labral tear, including non-surgical and surgical.
Book An Appointment with a Hip Pain Specialist Today!
Hip Bursitis Surgical Solutions in NJ?
- Disc Replacement Surgery:
- Spinal Decompression Surgery:
- Spinal Fusion:
Why Choose Performance Rehabilitation & Regenerative Medicine?
Whether you are suffering from a recent or chronic (cervical, lumbar or thoracic spine) condition that is adversely affecting your ability to live life under your terms, our Back Pain Specialists can help you today. To have a consultation with one of our doctors, please contact one of our Patiet Care Coordinators at 908-754-1960.