Physical Therapy Technician
Ensure that the Physical
Therapy Department services at Performance Rehabilitation & Integrated Medicine are fully met and operate smoothly.
- Assist Physical Therapists in providing rehabilitation services.
- Assure supervision of, safety for, and engagement with patients during therapy
- Assist patients with therapeutic exercises.
- Supervise and provide clinical feedback to patients during therapeutic exercises.
- Engage and connect with patients.
- Provide clinical feedback to physical therapists regarding patient progress.
- Maintain cleanliness of the physical therapy gym and equipment.
- Assist with laundering towels.
- Set-up and breakdown therapeutic equipment (e-stim, GameReady, etc.).
- Assist therapists to maintain departmental and interdepartmental patient flow.
- Assist therapists with supply ordering.
- Assist therapists with clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assure HIPAA compliance.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as requested by therapists.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate (Associate Degree preferred).
- Previous physical rehabilitation/exercise physiology experience preferred.
- Interest in a career in rehabilitation.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage patients.
- Organization and time management.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Collaborative/team orientation.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Patient engagement.
- Patient safety.
- Patient improvement