Performance Rehabilitation & Regenerative Medicine is seeking a Full-time Patient Care Coordinator to join our team in a non-surgical outpatient setting. We are a growing multi-facility company providing an excellent opportunity for clinical and professional growth. This position is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic, well-respected team and jumpstart a potential career in the medical field.
Our company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, paid time off, continuing education allowances and 401(k) qualification.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- High School Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Healthcare experience preferred not required
To provide an Extraordinary Patient experience while assisting with the maintenance and organization of the front office area.
- Greet patients with a warm welcome and provide a sense of well-being during each visit
- Facilitate a timely and efficient check in/out process
- Provide patients with necessary paperwork for completion
- Collect copayments and other patient payments at the time of service
- Schedule patient appointments in accordance with recommended treatment plans.
- Manage patient cancellations and reschedules notifications via telephone communications
- Document relevant patient interactions and patient communications for provider review
- Thorough understanding scheduling guidelines with respect to patient needs and/or requests
- Accurate collection and facilitation of patient diagnostics and outside physician documentation
- Acute awareness of the needs of needs of the Front Desk
- Execute end of day reconciliation
- Additional/Special assignments assigned by management
- Ensure that all patient interactions are HIPAA compliant
- Support and manifest Performance Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine’s values
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Efficient follow up and follow through.
To apply contact Whitney Hill at email@example.com.